One of the most difficult and important steps for the success of hair surgery is the choice of the surgeon. The experience of the same in the field of hair transplantation and hair grafting, the expertise resulting from this daily experience and the team that accompanies the professional are key factors to assess when deciding who will perform our hair surgery. A decision of this magnitude deserves to be valued with the calmness and objectivity it deserves. At the head of this prestigious Capillary Transplant Clinic, located in Marbella, is the best hair surgeon in Spain: Dr. Ezequiel Panno.
His more than 15 years of experience in the field of hair surgery and his continuous interest in scientific research have led Dr. Panno to be at the forefront in innovation, research and prestige in the fight against alopecia. Dr. Panno has developed his own technique for hair transplantation to be more effective, being a pioneer in the application of the trichophytic suture and the well-known FUE technique of hair implant.
It is also worth noting that he is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the most important association in the world that brings together professionals of hair surgery. He is also a member of the SEMAL, a collaborator of the Trichology Unit of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital, a member of the Medical Association of Spain (OMC) and he regularly teaches at the University of Córdoba and the University of Alcalá. More than five international awards Dr. Panno is considered one of the best hair surgeons in Spain, as he has many awards for his research and his career and innovative initiatives.
Below, we list each of them:
• European Medal for Merit in the Work granted by the European Association of Economy and Competitiveness.
• Gold Star and Certificate of Excellence in recognition of his professional career, commitment and innovation capacity, granted by the Institute for Professional Excellence.
• Gold Medal for the Best Hair Surgeon of Europe 2015 for his career and scientific and surgical contributions in the field of hair grafting, granted by the Forum Europe 2001.
• Gold Medal in recognition of the Best Hair Surgeon 2016 for his prestige and professional career, awarded by the Spanish Association of Image Professionals (AEDEPI).
• Diploma of honor for its Commitment to Excellence, granted by the Institute for Professional Excellence