There are different techniques of capillary grafting, all of them are carried out and put into practice by Dr. Panno and his team.
In addition, it is important to emphasize that there is no better or worse method, but each of them has its pros and cons depending on the characteristics and preferences of the patient. In his constant research and continuous research towards the path of excellence, Dr. Panno has developed own and improved capillary graft techniques that mark a before and after in hair reconstruction. One of these is the nanoFUE capillary implant technique. It is one of the most recommended capillary graft techniques, for the percentage of success in the results that it gives in a capillary graft. Being a complex capillary graft technique, requires great expertise on the part of the surgeon, so it can only be successfully developed by experts with many years of practice in hair surgery.
What is the nanoFUE capillary graft technique?
Here are some features and advantages of this technique of Dr. Panno, the nanoFUE capillary graft technique:
- It is an ideal technique for the reconstruction of denser and more natural first lines
- It is used for the repopulation of small areas such as eyebrows, beards or corners
- It is performed with a punch smaller than usual allowing to extract only a part of the follicular unit
- When using a smaller punch, the scar is undetectable and recovery is faster
- It allows a better recovery of the donor area
- Like the other techniques of capillary grafting, it is done with local anesthesia and on an outpatient basis
- Can be combined with the use of other techniques However, the choice of the appropriate capillary graft technique for the particular case of the patient should be evaluated by Dr. Panno in a first free informative consultation.