What is the FUE Hair Graft Technique?
What are the advantages of the FUE Technique?
- Camouflages any burns, birth scars, etc.
- Up to 2,000 follicular units can be performed per day to increase density, cover the crown of the head or the area of the entrances.
- This technique is also carried out to cover scars from other surgeries, as well as repairs to old surgeries, eyebrows, beards and sideburns.
- It does not need any stitches, which makes it less invasive and surgical.
- The result of our FUE hair transplant surgeries is very natural.
- The post-operative recovery of this hair technique, unlike others, is much shorter.
- This technique produces minimal impact on the scalp.
- Minimal edema occurs since it is a minor outpatient surgery.
- The downtime is approximately one week, depending on the person's healing capacity, it can be a maximum of ten days.
- You need minimal post-operative care.
Contact us and inform yourself without commitment about how the specialists of Dr. Panno's hair clinic can provide personalised solutions on different treatments to recover hair and above all, your self-esteem.